Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Didn't blog yesterday as I thought that I only had 7 "have to support Kitty during her mid-life whatever" followers...until I actually saw this morning that I had 142 people view my blog last week...so...
I AM BACK!!! (Thanks!)



Okay, you know about www.groupon.com (9/29/10) and Kathryn told us about www.LivingSocial.com.  But did you know about www.BuyWithMe.com, www.redeemio.com and www.plumdistrict.com. Check them out for huge savings and treat yourself to something you wouldn't normally be "shopping for" like a massage, wine tasting, and great shoes at Zelaya Shoes in Bethesda etc.


Websites like these are popping up all the time, so sign up and receive your daily deals. It's FREE and it's FUN and can save you lots of money!


I'll keep you posted ~Kitty

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog! I stumbled on to another great deals website, DiscountSurplus, which I think you and your readers would be interested in.

    The link is: http://tinyurl.com/2qt3nw

    ReplyDelete